digiKam from trunk : Huge improvement of all color correction image plugins : add new under-exposure and over-exposure indicators on preview effect.
- Removing all older methods witch can try to similate the over exposure indicator (available with some tool only, not all). This way been wrong because it hardcoded directly on image algorithm the indicator witch have a side effect on preview histogram!
- Now, the widget witch render on the screen the preview image will render the over and under exposure indicator : advantages :
* preview is render more fast because the corrected image is not recomputed.
* target image histogram is not affected by the over-colored area depending of unde/over exposed pixels !
- Add 2 new buttons on the top right corner of preview area to toggle on/off the indicators.
- Like the preview widget is common of all image plugins, all will support automaticly this new feature. Thanks to C++ (:=)))
svn path=/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/; revision=623804
19 files changed: